Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

38 Week Bumpdate!


How far along:  38 weeks!!  ~2 to go!

Baby is the size of a(n):  watermelon {yum!}

Total weight gain/loss:  + 19.4 lbs

Maternity clothes:  Nothing new!

Sleep:  It's ok.  I'm getting restless switching from my right side to my left side all night.

Best moment this week:   My hubby setting up the bassinet in our bedroom, which is where Grace will sleep in the beginning :)  We are now officially ready!!!  We also set up our little lullaby swing (which is amazing and I wish they made something like that for adults!).  AND...IT WAS MY LAST WEEK OF WORK!!!  AS OF TODAY, I'M OFFICIALLY ON MATERNITY LEAVE!!  WOOHOO!

Baby Movement:  She's still quite the wiggle worm!

Cravings:  I still can't get enough watermelon!  Mmmm.

Missing anything:  Sleeping on my tummy and back.

Pregnancy symptoms:  Heartburn, constant bathroom breaks, and Braxton Hicks.

Showing yet:  Yep!  She's all belly, sticking our forward, and she's starting to make her descent toward my pelvic area!

Labor signs:  Braxton Hicks, although that's not really a "labor sign" per se since they are false contractions.  It's basically my uterus practicing contracting for the real deal.

Belly button in or out:  Outtie!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

Looking forward to:  Meeting our daughter and telling her how much we love her for the very first time :)

Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!
15 weeks / 16 weeks / 17 weeks / 18 weeks 19 weeks / 20 weeks /




0 comments:

Post a Comment