Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

22 Week Bumpdate!!

How far along:  22 weeks!

Baby is the size of a(n):  eggplant

Total weight gain/loss:  + 7.3 lbs

Maternity clothes:  No change since last week.  Still wearing my flowy tops and dresses, with the addition of maternity jeans :)

Sleep:  I am starting to wake up in the middle of the night with lower back aches.  I am so used to sleeping on my back and stomach, that side-sleeping all night every night is becoming uncomfortable…even with the body pillow. 

Best moment this week:  I had an ultrasound earlier in the week and Gracie was kicking up a storm!  She has long legs already, definitely not from me, and she was dancing away in my tummy.  It was incredible because as I would feel her kick, I would be able to see it simultaneously on the screen.  Now I definitely know what her movements feel like.  She was also being a tad camera shy and had her hands clasped together over her face.  Silly girl.

Baby Movement:  Feeling lots and lots of movement!  This girl is going to be a runner or a dancer or something!  She is already one active little lady.

Cravings:  Fruit.  Lots of fruit.

Missing anything:  Vodka tonic!  Obviously this is not a craving I will indulge.  The weather has been so lovely this week {mid 70s and 80s}, like summer, and it just screamed vodka tonic weather.

Pregnancy symptoms:  Constant trips to the bathroom and lower back aches.

Showing yet:  My belly is quite rotund!

Labor signs:  Nope.

Belly button in or out:  It’s now an outtie!!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

Looking forward to:  Our week vacation at my Aunt’s house in Montana!! 

Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!
19 weeks / 20 weeks / 21 weeks /




0 comments:

Post a Comment