Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

16 Week Bumpdate!

I decided to go old school with my chalkboard this week...traditional black and white :)
How far along:  16 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss:  +0.2 lbs

Maternity clothes:  Same as before...I have a couple cute maternity jeans, a couple cute tops and sweaters, but luckily, my flowy pre-pregnancy tops still work just fine :)

Sleep:  Sleeping through the night, although it's starting to get uncomfortable turning over from one side to the other.  I think I will be bringing my Snoogle to bed with me soon.

Best moment this week:  Sean and I went to Lowe's to buy primer and paint for the nursery!  We are so excited to start painting!  We also bought Gracie's crib mattress this week, and I splurged and bought her a *custom swaddle blanket* and *newborn hospital beanie* {they are ADORABLE!!!}.  I'll post pictures when they arrive :)  I also started pre-natal yoga this week, and it was phenomenal!  There were women ranging from 16 weeks all the way to 37 weeks.  And this class was no joke...I used to do yoga a lot and this was like a typical class except for chaturanga we did not go down on our bellies {we did a pushup and came back up to down dog}, and savasanah was on our left side instead of our bag.  Other than that, we did warrior poses, sun salutations, tree poses, pigeon pose {this felt incredible}, and some wall poses.  It was tough and felt so great.  And I met some very inspiring women...the energy was palpable.

Cravings:  Pho!  I was craving it after pre-natal yoga on Wednesday, so I indulged.  It was the best pho I've ever had!

Missing anything:  Nope!

Pregnancy symptoms:  Pregnancy brain!  Yes, this is a real thing with many scientific studies surrounding it.  Look it up.  I'm also experiencing the ever so lovely {not} round ligament pains.  These are the ligaments that support your uterus, and as your uterus expands and lifts, the ligaments stretch much like a rubber band.  The pain usually only lasts several seconds, but it's sharp and uncomfortable.  And like a rubber band, it's best to bend into it.  My doctor says these should subside soon.

Showing yet:  Yes!!  It's beautiful.

Labor signs:  Nope.  Too early.

Belly button in or out:  In

Wedding rings on or off:  On!




0 comments:

Post a Comment