Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

15 Week Bumpdate!


How far along:  15 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss:  0lbs

Maternity clothes:  In addition to my maternity jeans, I bought a couple cute tops and sweaters!  Luckily, though, my pre-pregnancy tops still work just fine :)

Sleep:  Sleeping through the night.

Best moment this week:  Celebrating the New Year because this is the year we get to meet our little girl!!!  Also learning that as of today, my girl can hear sounds!  Needless to say, I talk to her :)

Cravings:  I'm still craving lots of fruit, but yesterday I did have a strange craving for a hot dog.

Missing anything:  Nope!

Pregnancy symptoms:  Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP) which is basically a random shooting pain in one of my butt cheeks and it hurts!  According to the Baby Centre Medical Advisory Board, PGP is "often one-sided and may be concentrated in your buttocks.  It may appear to jump from side to side or be accompanied by general back pain or pain at the front of your pelvis.  PCP can send shooting pains into your buttons or down the back of your legs.  You may also have pain in your hips" (source).

Showing yet:  Yes!!  My belly totally popped this week :)

Labor signs:  Nope.  Too early.

Belly button in or out:  In

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

This week I rang in the New Year with a nice quiet evening at home drinking sparkling apple cider and watching movies with the pups.  Unfortunately Sean had to work, but we did talk and wish each other a Happy New Year :)  We both had the next day off, and we celebrated by watching the Rose Parade followed by football!  It was a perfect way to kickoff 2015!
Me, my bump, and some sparkling cider to ring in the New Year



0 comments:

Post a Comment