Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

13 Week Bumpdate!


How far along:  13 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss:  -2.4lbs (I think it’s mostly muscle though, since I wasn’t allowed to work out for so long)

Maternity clothes:  Maternity jeans only.  Otherwise I’m still able to wear my flowy blouses, dresses, and work pants (I usually wear a long tank top under my blouse because I have to unbutton my work pants).

Sleep:  I have been waking up around 2am every night this week, but other than that, I’m in bed around 9:30pm and up at 6am.

Best moment this week:  Shopping for Gracie :)  I bought her little Uggs, moccasins, leggings, a couple onesies, and some other little goodies.  She is going to be one loved {and spoiled} girl!  Also I was cleared to work out {lightly} again, so I’ve started walking every other day.

Cravings:  Apples, popcorn, tangerines, apple pie

Missing anything:  The other night I really wanted a glass of wine.

Pregnancy symptoms:  Never had morning sickness luckily, and now I’m in the clear of that!  I have started getting little pressure headaches here and there due to the extra blood my body is producing…they aren’t too bad, just a little uncomfortable.

Showing yet:  Yep!  I have a bump and it’s precious!  I love it!

Labor signs:  Nope.  Too early.

Belly button in or out:  In

Wedding rings on or off:  On!





0 comments:

Post a Comment