Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

14 Week Bumpdate!


How far along:  14 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss:  -0.2lbs up from -2 last week!

Maternity clothes:  Still just maternity jeans.  I did buy some cute tops at a Pea in the Pod, but I am still able to wear my pre-pregnancy tops :)

Sleep:  Sleeping through the night.

Best moment this week:  This year I didn't ask for anything for Christmas except baby things. On Christmas morning when my hubby and I exchanged gifts, he spoiled me {and Gracie} rotten!  He got me the cutest Pink Power Ranger newborn onesie with a tutu attached to it {I loved the Power Rangers and always wanted to be the pink ranger}, the Wrapsody Breeze wrap, some great developmental toys including a really cute textured and noisy rattle that changes color when baby touches it, a really funny pacifier that looks like a cork {from the pups and cat of course}, and so much more!  He did get me some things, but this post is about Gracie :)  One of my cousins also gave me a book called "Born From the Heart" and I cried when I opened it.  She said, "this is about love for a child and you can read this to Gracie".  I can't wait to start reading it to my daughter at 18 weeks when she can hear.

Cravings:  Chocolate (which I NEVER crave) and apples

Missing anything:  Nope!

Pregnancy symptoms:  My energy is finally coming back!  Still feeling great!

Showing yet:  Yep!  My bump is growing!!  I love it.

Labor signs:  Nope.  Too early.

Belly button in or out:  In

Wedding rings on or off:  On!





0 comments:

Post a Comment