Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

23 Week Bumpdate!

How far along:  23 weeks!

Baby is the size of a(n):  eggplant

Total weight gain/loss:  + 8.6 lbs

Maternity clothes:  Maternity jeans and yoga pants.  I also got a couple cute maternity tops that I couldn’t resist, but my pre-preggers tops still work!

Sleep:  Mediocre…I get so congested at night, so I bought a humidifier which seems to be helping.

Best moment this week:  Sean feeling Gracie move!  Her kicks and punches are getting stronger, and Sean was able to feel her!  I’ve never seen him smile so big :)  We also spent last week in Montana at my Aunt’s house with my brother and cousins.  It snowed while we were there, so the snowboarding was superb!!  I obviously didn’t go snowboarding, but I met them at the lodge for nachos and beer (Shirley Temples for me) afterwards.  I also finished Gracie’s 1st baby blanket while they were on the slopes!!  I’m so happy with it!!
The best nachos ever!!!
My family :)

Baby Movement:  I feel her all the time!  She is kicking away right now as I type this!  She will definitely be a little athlete of sorts.

Cravings:  Pancakes!!!!!!!!!  Hubby took me out for pancakes (blueberry!) and they were the most delicious thing I’ve ever tasted.

Missing anything:  Nope.

Pregnancy symptoms:  Constant trips to the bathroom, lower back aches, congestion at night.

Showing yet:  Oh yea!! 

Labor signs:  Nope.

Belly button in or out:  It’s now an outtie!!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!


Looking forward to:  Throwing my best friend’s baby shower tomorrow!  I’ve put so much time and effort into making it perfect for them, and I’m so excited to see everything come together.  Praying for good weather!! 

Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!




0 comments:

Post a Comment