Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

21 Week Bumpdate!

Happy Valentine's Day!
How far along:  21 weeks!

Baby is the size of a(n):  carrot!

Total weight gain/loss:  +  6.2lbs

Maternity clothes:  Still wearing my flowy tops and dresses, with the addition of maternity jeans :)

Sleep:  Still having wildly strange and vivid dreams when I do sleep, but I am now finding it more difficult to get comfortable in the middle of the night.  I’m now waking up every morning at 4am very uncomfortable, and I just toss and turn.  I miss sleeping on my back and on my tummy.  I also am getting very congested in the middle of the night, which is no fun.

Best moment this week:  Feeling her kick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Movement:  She is moving so much, and she is getting stronger!  Her movements are much more pronounced, and I can definitely tell she's wiggling around in there.

Cravings:  KFC.

Missing anything:  Running.

Pregnancy symptoms:  Peeing all the time!  Also low back soreness and stuffy nose (yes, this is one of those weird symptoms).

Showing yet:  Yep!  Gracie is getting big and so is my belly!  I officially can’t see my toes unless I lean forward to look!

Labor signs:  Nope.

Belly button in or out:  It’s now an outtie!!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

Looking forward to:  Baby kicks and our Montana getaway!

Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!




0 comments:

Post a Comment