Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

19 Week Bumpdate!

How far along:  19 weeks!

Baby is the size of a(n):  Mango or grapefuit!  She’s growing!!

Total weight gain/loss:  + 2.8lbs

Maternity clothes:  No update from last week here.

Sleep:  Sleep is good, but I’m having weird dreams, like REALLY weird.  My dreams include a combination of superpowers, witchcraft, being late to work, not turning in an art project while on the beach {what the heck?}, scenes from novels that I’m a part of, and pre-term labor.  They are very bizarre.

Best moment this week:  Feeling more flutter movement from my daughter!!!  Oh, and I got a prenatal massage which was heavenly!!!

Baby Movement:  Flutters!!  More and more flutters in my belly!

Cravings:  Current craving as I’m writing this is an egg bagel, toasted with cream cheese and lox.

Missing anything:  Nope.

Pregnancy symptoms:  Slight lower back pain {although the massage helped that a lot} frequent bathroom trips, and more difficulty bending over.  This morning I put on these super cute gray suede and leather pumps, and I had a heck of a time clasping the ankle strap.

Showing yet:  Definitely <3

Labor signs:  Nope.

Belly button in or out:  It’s popping out!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

Looking forward to:  Our 20 week anatomy scan next week!  We can’t wait to see our little girl in full detail!!  We also start our birthing classes this weekend!!  We are doing the Bradley Method, which is all natural and focuses on relaxation.  I love that the husband takes such an active role in the birth process with the Bradley Method :)  We are so excited!


Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment