Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

27 Week Bumpdate! Hello 3rd Trimester!!

How far along:  27 weeks!  Welcome to the THIRD TRIMESTER!!!   Woohoo!!!

Baby is the size of a(n):  papaya {yum}

Total weight gain/loss:  + 12.4 lbs

Maternity clothes:  I just had to buy some new super soft jersey knit PJs at Nordstrom, because my boxers are officially uncomfortably tight.

Sleep:   I flip from my left side to my right side and back all night long, and I wake up one to pee in the middle of the night, despite going right before bed.

Best moment this week:  Buying our glider at Pottery Barn for the nursery, and getting our crib bedding!!  The bedding looks *beautiful* and I could not be happier with it.  Our glider, because it’s custom, won’t be here for another 6-8 weeks, but it’s going to be so comfortable, I can’t wait!!!

Baby Movement:  Constant!!  She is a little wiggle worm, and more active than your usual 27-week baby, according to my nurses.  Her kicks are getting so much stronger, and I’m convinced she will be a runner or a soccer player :)

Cravings:  Pineapple!!  Coconut!!  Mango!!  Take me to Hawaii please… 

Missing anything:  Nope!  I’m enjoying every second of being pregnant.

Pregnancy symptoms:  It’s definitely hard to bend over and buckle my gladiator sandals now.  I can do it, but it’s a challenge.  I am still having a little nighttime congestion, and the heartburn is ramping up…this morning I ate a banana and got heartburn…what the heck!

Showing yet:  My belly is BIG!!!  I’m all belly though :)

Labor signs:  No.

Belly button in or out:  Outtie!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!


Looking forward to:  My baby shower in three weeks!  I know it’s a ways away still, but my cousin is putting so much effort into it, and I can’t wait to see everything come together!  All I know is that the color scheme is pink and gray…everything else is a mystery!!

Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!
19 weeks / 20 weeks / 21 weeks / 22 weeks / 23 weeks /




0 comments:

Post a Comment