Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

25 Week Bumpdate!

How far along:  25 weeks!

Baby is the size of a(n):  cauliflower

Total weight gain/loss:  + 11.0 lbs

Maternity clothes:  No update here.  Still wearing my pre-preggo clothes with the exceptions of pants (jeans, black leggings).  I am still wearing my workout pants under my belly, and some pre-preggo jeans with the belly band J

Sleep:  I have been getting very congested at night, which unfortunately affects my sleep.  However lately I have been practicing relaxation techniques my hubby and I have learned in our Bradley classes, as well as listening to relaxation music my doula/mother-in-law recommends to help put me into a deeper state of relaxation.  The marriage of these methods seem to be working and helping me sleep better.

Best moment this week:  Painting the nursery!!  It looks AMAZING!!!

Baby Movement:  Lots of wiggling and kicking!  She loves dancing on Mommy's belly.

Cravings:  Water, water, and more water!  I’m drinking so much water, preferably iced because that seems to be the only thing that quenches this insatiable thirst.

Missing anything:  A sandwich from our local deli.  They have the BEST sandwiches, but unfortunately I can’t eat deli meats due to listeria.

Pregnancy symptoms:  Heartburn, nighttime congestion, some lower back ache.

Showing yet:  My belly is BIG and I LOVE it!!!  I can only imagine how much bigger I will get in the next 15 weeks (wow, do I really only have 15 weeks left???  Time is flying).  The other day my hubby came up behind me and gave me a hug and kiss as he put his hands on my belly and said, “I love your growing belly” with a giant smile on his face.

Labor signs:  Nope.

Belly button in or out:  Outtie!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

Looking forward to:  Celebrating Mom’s Angel day today, celebrating my little brother’s birthday this weekend, and interviewing our top choice pediatrician next week!  And of course…NESTING!!  Now that the nursery is painted, we can arrange the furniture, decorate, and organize the gifts we’ve already received! :)

Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!
19 weeks / 20 weeks / 21 weeks / 22 weeks / 23 weeks /
/ 24 weeks




0 comments:

Post a Comment