Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

24 Week Bumpdate!


How far along:  24 weeks!

Baby is the size of a(n):  head of lettuce or length of an ear of corn

Total weight gain/loss:  + 9.4 lbs

Maternity clothes:  Haven’t had to buy anything more.  Just jeans and yoga pants, and a couple tops, but I’m still wearing my pre-pregnancy tops and dresses to show off my bump!

Sleep:  I seem to be waking up every night between 2:30-3:30am.  Luckily I can go back to sleep, but it still isn’t the most fun to wake up in the middle of the night.

Best moment this week:  Feeling and watching Grace move!  She’s getting stronger and I can see her movements now!  I also got my glucose test back and I’m negative for gestational diabetes (as I expected).  Yay :)
This week we received our very first Tula Baby Carrier!  I had participated in a couple stockings (where they stock their merchandise on a specific day/time and everything sells out in less than 5 minutes, that's how coveted these are), and on the last one I was successful!  My husband was laughing watching me because my heart was racing trying to score one of these bad boys...and we did!!  We bought the Rockets, which is so cute, and will look great on Sean as he wear Gracie.
So in love with our Tula Rockets baby carrier!  Can't wait to wear Grace!
Even the puppies were excited about it!!
Baby Movement:  She’s a wiggle worm!!  She’s most active in the afternoons and late evenings, but I feel her throughout the day.  Lately, in addition to kicks, I’ve felt her doing somersaults!  She also becomes active when I drink a lot of ice water at once :)

Cravings:  Ice water.  It seems to be the only thing that quenches my thirst, and I’m drinking so much of it…at least 96-120oz a day!

Missing anything:  Nope.

Pregnancy symptoms:  Constant trips to the bathroom, lower back aches, congestion at night.

Showing yet:  Oh yea!! 

Labor signs:  Nope.

Belly button in or out:  Outtie!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

Looking forward to:  Painting the nursery next week!!!  We finally settled on a white for the three walls and a soft pink for the one accent wall that the crib will go on.  I’m so excited!!!!  Oh, and our hospital tour is next week, which I'm looking forward to as well!

Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment