Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

31 Week Bumpdate!


Unfortunately I was sick all week and wasn't able to draw my chalkboard, but I found these cool stickers to use.
How far along:  31 weeks!  We're now counting down in single digit weeks!!

Baby is the size of a(n): cabbage or pineapple

Total weight gain/loss:  + 12.8 lbs

Maternity clothes:  I just bought a couple very cute casual dresses thanks to my Bump Style Box!

Sleep:  Pregnancy wise, I'm sleeping great!  Unfortunately I've been sick all week, which has hindered my sleep (thanks stuffy nose and cough).

Best moment this week:  My baby shower to shower Gracie with love!!!!  It was last Saturday, and I can't even begin to tell you how magnificent it was!  My cousins, who hosted, created everything themselves, and everything was pink and glitter and so perfectly gorgeous and girly!  All my family and friends were there, and Grace was spoiled with so much love!  She definitely made out like a bandit, and we are nearly ready for her arrival!!!  This shower deserves a post all on it's own, which I will write soon.  In the meantime, here are a couple pictures to tie you over :)  (Update:  full baby shower post here.)
The gorgeous cake my cousin made (the inside was ombre too)
With my two cousins who threw my shower, the mother-daughter duo
Baby Movement:  Lots of rolls and wiggles!!!!  And she started getting hiccups which is hilarious, because it feels like my stomach/uterus is twitching.

Cravings:  Nothing in particular.  I've been sick all week and haven't had much of an appetite, but I've been forcing myself to eat for Grace's sake.

Missing anything:  Not really.  I’m enjoying every day of this pregnancy, even the unpleasant heartburn.

Pregnancy symptoms:  Heartburn :(

Showing yet:  My belly is huge and I am so in love with it!

Labor signs:  No.

Belly button in or out:  Outtie!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

Looking forward to:  *OUR BABYMOON!!!*

Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!
19 weeks / 20 weeks / 21 weeks / 22 weeks / 23 weeks /
24 weeks / 25 weeks / 26 weeks / 27 weeks / 28 weeks /




0 comments:

Post a Comment