Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

32 Week Bumpdate!


How far along:  32 weeks or 8 months!!

Baby is the size of a(n):  winter squash

Total weight gain/loss:  + 14.0 lbs

Maternity clothes:  Nothing new from last week.

Sleep:  I’m sleeping very well from about 9:30pm when I go to bed, until about 3:30am.  Then I toss and turn, and turning from my left side to my right side (the only two positions I can sleep in) and back again, is becoming more work.

Best moment this week:  Our Babymoon!!!  Sean and I spent a couple days in Palm Springs at the Riviera Resort relaxing by the pool, enjoying couples massages, drinking pina coladas (virgin for me of course), and enjoying some wonderful meals.  It was a perfect, romantic, relaxing getaway and we had so much fun! (More detailed post to come :) )
Hanging by the pool
Dinner at Copely's in Palm Springs
Baby Movement:  The last few days, Grace has been moving non-stop and she is making BIG moves.  It’s almost startling to me, and a couple times has stopped me in my tracks!  It’s an incredible sensation.  She is wiggling around right now, and it’s so crazy!  I can actually see my stomach pop out where she is pushing, and it’s popping out far.  She is growing and getting so strong!! 

Cravings:  A bagel.

Missing anything:  Sleeping on my tummy.

Pregnancy symptoms:  Heartburn, although it’s not as bad as it’s been the last few weeks.

Showing yet:  Oh yea!!  I LOVE it!  We call Grace our little torpedo because my belly is very forward and kind of looks like a torpedo!

Labor signs:  No.

Belly button in or out:  Outtie!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

Looking forward to:  New carpet in the nursery!!!  My dad surprised us and is re-carpeting the nursery for us!!!  We can’t wait!!  Hopefully it will be installed next week or the following week.  Also, our fabulous Pottery Barn rocker should be delivered in the next couple weeks.  The nursery is coming along, and I can’t wait to see everything come together!!  

Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!
19 weeks / 20 weeks / 21 weeks / 22 weeks / 23 weeks /
24 weeks / 25 weeks / 26 weeks / 27 weeks / 28 weeks /




0 comments:

Post a Comment