Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

34 Week Bumpdate!

How far along:  34 weeks!!

Baby is the size of a(n):  cantaloupe!!

Total weight gain/loss:  + 16.4 lbs

Maternity clothes:  Nothing new.

Sleep:  The last few nights I’ve actually slept through the night, and it’s wondrous!

Best moment this week:   Seeing the unveiling of our mural on the nursery!!!  It looks incredible and it’s better than what I had imagined!!  I will devote an entire post to the nursery once it’s complete, which should be soon hopefully!

Baby Movement:  She is wiggling, and hiccupping, and all that good stuff!  I love feeling her move; it’s such a miraculous and indescribable feeling.  She also loves Story Time and gets extra wiggly…every night before bed, Sean reads a story to me and Gracie, and she loves hearing her daddy’s voice :)

Cravings:  Strawberries are still my #1 craving!  Drizzled with a little local organic honey…mmm.  I've also been loving cereal for breakfast.  Normally I'm an eggs and spinach kind of girl, but lately nothing beats a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios or Life Cereal with almond milk.  So good!

Missing anything:  Sleeping on my tummy.

Pregnancy symptoms:  The wrath of heartburn is back!  Ugh.  Also, I’m peeing a lot more frequently.  I can tell when she is dancing on my bladder because I’ll go pee, then literally 5 minutes later I will feel like I have to go again.  I’m also starting to feel Braxton Hicks every once in a while.

Showing yet:  Torpedo belly!!!

Labor signs:  No.

Belly button in or out:  Outtie!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

Looking forward to:  Maternity pictures AND my baby shower this weekend with all my Mommy’s friends.  My Mom’s best friend wanted to throw me one with all these wonderful ladies, and I feel so honored and blessed.  Mom would be so happy…she is smiling down from heaven above.  

Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!
19 weeks / 20 weeks / 21 weeks / 22 weeks / 23 weeks /
24 weeks / 25 weeks / 26 weeks / 27 weeks / 28 weeks /
29 weeks / 30 weeks / 31 weeks / 32 weeks /
babymoon / 33 weeks



0 comments:

Post a Comment