Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

29 Week Bumpdate!

How far along:  29 weeks!

Baby is the size of a(n):  butternut squash!

Total weight gain/loss:  + 11.4 lbs

Maternity clothes:  Nothing new :)

Sleep:  I am sleeping so much better!  I gave up on the Snoogle (large curvy body pillow) and instead use 2 extra pillow:  one in between my knees, and the other one under my head with my regular pillow; it’s much more comfortable for me.

Best moment this week:  Remodeling our nursery closet!  There was so much wasted space before, so I hired California Closets to come out and they designed a fabulous closet for us, and it was installed this week!  One side is all shelving, and the other side is all for hanging clothes, with three adjustable levels (and we can add or remove bars as need be).  Since we installed it, I’ve been organizing all Grace’s clothes, shoes, swaddlers, etc.  I’m in full nesting mode!  Below are some before and after pictures of the closet remodel.

Baby Movement:  I’ve said it before and I will say it again, she is a wiggle worm!  Since she is growing so rapidly now and running out of room, I can feel her every movement, and we can now feel her body parts.  The other day we felt a foot!  It was unbelievable.

Cravings:  Nothing in particular.

Missing anything:  Not really.  I’m enjoying every day of this pregnancy, even the unpleasant heartburn.  I will say, though, I can’t wait to be able to run again and push Gracie.

Pregnancy symptoms:  Heartburn!

Showing yet:  It looks like I swallowed a watermelon.  I am all belly, and she sits very forward!

Labor signs:  No.

Belly button in or out:  Outtie!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

Looking forward to:  Getting my CPR certification tomorrow!

Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!
19 weeks / 20 weeks / 21 weeks / 22 weeks / 23 weeks /



0 comments:

Post a Comment