Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

30 Week Bumpdate!! ~10 More To Go!


How far along:  30 weeks!  Only 10 more weeks to go {give or take}!

Baby is the size of a(n)

Total weight gain/loss:  + 11.8 lbs

Maternity clothes:  Nothing new :)

Sleep:  I am sleeping well!  I do wake up to pee in the middle of the night, but luckily I am able to go right back to sleep :)

Best moment this week:  It’s not Gracie related, but taking the furbabies to dog park for their first time…and second time!  They go to daycare a lot to play with other dogs, so they are very social, but they had never been to the dog park before last weekend.  They absolutely loved it!  They ran and played for so long, and it was so fun to see them make friends with the other pups and enjoy the huge wide open space the park has to offer.  Juno was recruiting other dogs and got a dog pack going, and Rugby would play with other dogs, then do his own thing, and then run back to check on his sister.  In between all their playing, both babies would periodically come over to me and Sean to check on us.  It was very sweet and made Sean and I feel very comfortable with them off-leash.

Baby Movement:  Oh gosh, I can’t even explain!  She moves constantly, and they are big moves.  The other day, she was doing some serious gymnastics in my stomach because it felt like the butterflies and turns in my tummy I would get if I were to go sky diving and jump out of a plane (think of the flips and butterflies you get before a drop roller coaster ride or an upside-down roller coaster ride and multiply that by 1,000).  And the visuals are insane…she makes my belly move like crazy…it’s so fascinating to watch.

Cravings:  Nothing in particular.

Missing anything:  Not really.  I’m enjoying every day of this pregnancy, even the unpleasant heartburn.  I will say, though, I can’t wait to be able to run again and push Gracie.

Pregnancy symptoms:  Heartburn, heartburn, and more heartburn.

Showing yet:  My belly is huge and I am so in love with it!

Labor signs:  No.

Belly button in or out:  Outtie!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

Looking forward to:  *MY BABY SHOWER IS TOMORROW!!!!*  (Update: find full post here)  Weee!!  I am so excited!  My cousins are throwing it, and all they’ve told me is that it’s pink, gray and silver with lots of sparkles!  They have been working so diligently on decorations and preparations, and knowing them, it will be out of this world.  I can hardly contain my excitement!

Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!
19 weeks / 20 weeks / 21 weeks / 22 weeks / 23 weeks /
24 weeks / 25 weeks / 26 weeks / 27 weeks / 28 weeks /
/ 29 weeks /



0 comments:

Post a Comment