Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

35 Week Bumpdate!

How far along:  35 weeks!!  ~5 more to go before we meet our little girl!!!

Baby is the size of a(n):  coconut!!

Total weight gain/loss:  + 16.8 lbs

Maternity clothes:  Nothing new.  I’m wearing lots of dresses, and my pre-preggo dresses are nice and stretchy J  When I wear pants though, they definitely are maternity.

Sleep:  Not bad actually.  I sleep decently well, although having the only sleep positions of left side or right side is getting old.  I can’t wait to be able to sleep on my back and my belly again.

Best moment this week:   My Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Baby Shower with all my mommy’s friends and thrown by my her best friends.  I’ve grown up with most of these women, and to spend the afternoon with them celebrating my unborn daughter and remember my mom was absolutely magical.  The love they had for mom transcends everything, and the love they already have for Grace is overwhelming.  I will write a separate post dedicated to this marvelous afternoon…stay tuned.

Baby Movement:  I can’t say it enough…Grace is a wiggle worm!  She’s definitely getting bigger.  I can feel her kicking higher now…not so much into my rib cage yet, but she’s getting there {she’s already head down by the way, and has been for a couple weeks}.

Cravings:  Strawberries!  And gummy candy (gummy bears, starburst) ß don’t know where that came from!

Missing anything:  Sleeping on my tummy, but that will come soon enough.  Other than that, no!  I’m enjoying every second of being pregnant :)

Pregnancy symptoms:  A little heartburn and constant bathroom breaks!!  I can tell she is running out of room and pushing on my bladder ALL THE TIME.

Showing yet:  Torpedo belly!!!

Labor signs:  No.

Belly button in or out:  Outtie!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

Looking forward tofinally getting the carpet in the nursery installed.  It was supposed to go in this past week but there was a shipping error and it won’t go in until next week.  I can’t wait until that’s done so I can finish organizing all Grace’s wonderful gifts from family and friends.  

Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!
19 weeks / 20 weeks / 21 weeks / 22 weeks / 23 weeks /
24 weeks / 25 weeks / 26 weeks / 27 weeks / 28 weeks /
29 weeks / 30 weeks / 31 weeks / 32 weeks /




0 comments:

Post a Comment