Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

37 Week Bumpdate!



How far along:  37 weeks!!  I'm officially full term!

Baby is the size of a(n):  honeydew melon

Total weight gain/loss:  + 17.2 lbs

Maternity clothes:  Nothing new!

Sleep:  Tossing and turning from side to side all night.  I'll be comfortable for a couple hours on one side, but then that shoulder and hip get stiff so I have to turn over, then vice versa...it's a vicious cycle.

Best moment this week:   Confirming at my doctor's appointment that Gracie is still head down and ready to make her descent!  Also working from home this week has been absolutely wonderful.  One more week of work until I'm officially on maternity leave!

Baby Movement:  Oh yea!

Cravings:  I'm still on a watermelon kick!!  It's just so tasty and satisfying!

Missing anything:  Sleeping on my tummy and back.  Other than that, I'm missing nothing!

Pregnancy symptoms:  Heartburn, constant bathroom breaks, and Braxton Hicks.

Showing yet:  Torpedo belly!!!

Labor signs:  Braxton Hicks, although that's not really a "labor sign" per se since they are false contractions.  It's basically my uterus practicing contracting for the real deal.

Belly button in or out:  Outtie!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

Looking forward to:  Meeting our little miracle girl!  She could really come any day now!!!
My June Bug wanted to be in the picture :)
Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!
19 weeks / 20 weeks / 21 weeks / 22 weeks / 23 weeks /
24 weeks / 25 weeks / 26 weeks / 27 weeks / 28 weeks /
29 weeks / 30 weeks / 31 weeks / 32 weeks /




0 comments:

Post a Comment