Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

36 Week Bumpdate!

My chalkboard got put away while we were re-carpeting the nursery, so I had to use the graphic this week


How far along:  36 weeks!!  One month left!!!

Baby is the size of a(n):  spaghetti squash

Total weight gain/loss:  + 17.1 lbs

Maternity clothes:  Nothing new!

Sleep:  Not too bad.  I fall asleep really quickly and early (9-9:30pm), then wake up maybe around 3am to pee, and usually can go back to sleep by 4am until I have to wake up around 6am.

Best moment this week:   Getting the carpet installed and finishing the nursery!!!  We are beyond happy with the way it turned out {more detailed post to come!}.

Baby Movement:  TONS of movement.

Cravings:  Watermelon!  Mm I can't get enough.

Missing anything:  Not really.

Pregnancy symptoms:  A little heartburn, constant bathroom breaks, and Braxton Hicks.

Showing yet:  Torpedo belly!!!

Labor signs:  Braxton Hicks, although that's not really a "labor sign" per se since they are false contractions.  It's basically my uterus practicing contracting for the real deal.

Belly button in or out:  Outtie!

Wedding rings on or off:  On!

Looking forward to:  Being on maternity leave!  Today is my last day in the office, then I'm working from home for two weeks until my leave begins.  It'll be nice to work from home though, so I can rest up and store my strength and energy for labor :)

Previous Baby Bumpdates
If you want to see more, check our my other bumpdates below!
19 weeks / 20 weeks / 21 weeks / 22 weeks / 23 weeks /
24 weeks / 25 weeks / 26 weeks / 27 weeks / 28 weeks /
29 weeks / 30 weeks / 31 weeks / 32 weeks /




0 comments:

Post a Comment