Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Oatmeal Review Opportunity!


A couple weeks ago I was given the opportunity to review some products from My Oatmeal, a company that specializes in “customized healthy oatmeal.”  I love oatmeal, but so many brands are over-processed and loaded with sugar.  When I looked into My Oatmeal, I was very pleased to learn they pride themselves on being natural and healthy.  Also, as someone who is gluten-sensitive, I was very excited to learn that they carry gluten-free options.

Anthony, the founder, was super friendly to speak with, and gave me a code to order my customized oatmeal which I will be reviewing.  I built three different flavors which I was able to name:

“Banana Bread with Walnuts”
“Strawberry Shortcake”
“Peanut Butter & Chocolate”

It’s very simple to build your blend:

Step 1:  How Much Oatmeal Are We Going to Make For you?
Here you choose your size between 1lb, 2.25lbs, or 4lbs.

Step 2:  Now Choose Your Oats! (They only use non-GMO oats, bonus!)
Here you can choose between quick rolled oats, 5 grain rolled oats & flax, steel cut whole oats, signature smash blend, gluten-free quick oats, or organic gluten-free thick rolled oats.

Step 3:  Time for Some Flavor! (They only use 100% natural flavors!)
There are 43 flavors to choose from including carrot cake, old fashioned glazed donut, banana bread, white cake, cookie dough, and so many more!!!  They also have seasonal flavors available!

Step 4:  Pick Your Fruits
There are 12 fruit options including apples, banana chips, figs, etc., as well as 5 premium fruit options like strawberries, peaches and pears.

Step 5:  Nuts, Seeds, & More (For a little something extra!)
Choose between 12 different options including chia seeds, macademia nuts, sliced almonds, and more.

Step 6:  Let’s Sweeten the Deal!  (They recommend if you added a flavor)
Here you can choose between 5 different sweetener options including brown sugar cane (plant), brown sugar cane granules (plant), white cane sugar (plant), Monk fruit (plant, calorie free), and Sucralose (Splenda).

Step 7:  How Often Should We Ship It?
You have the option to order it once, or set a recurring order!

Step 8:  And the final step…Name Your Blend!


It’s as easy as that!  I’ve ordered my three blends, and I am really excited to review them for you here!  I strongly encourage you to check out their website linked above, or at www.myoatmeal.com.  Stay tuned for my reviews!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment