Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mid-January Goals Check-In

At the beginning of the year I set my goals for myself, and one of them was to decrease my body fat percent.  Here was what I wrote in my goal post pertaining to the body fat goal:



A few days ago I had a mid-month check in, and I am very happy to report that not only has my body fat decreased, but I’ve already reached my January AND February goals!!!  On January 20th, my body fat was down from 32% to 27.4%!!!  Even my trainer said he could notice a difference before he measured me.  I’m so excited and encouraged to see the results of hard work paying off.  Before I had to take time off from working out, my body fat was 24%...I'm on my way back to that!  I think I better adjust my goals now...stay tuned!!! :)





2 comments:

  1. Maggie!!! This is INCREDIBLE! I am so impressed and inspired by you! You are gonna hit that 23% goal in no time!!!

    ReplyDelete