Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Grammie's 3 Year Angel Day

I can't believe it's been three years since Grammie passed away.  She was the only grandparent I ever knew, as my three other grandparents passed away long before I was born.  I was also named after my Grammie (Margaret), which made our bond even tighter.  She was an incredible woman.  She went to Johns Hopkins University for Nursing School, then later met her husband (my grandfather) at The University of Chicago.  She was a nurse, a teacher, a mother, a sister, a grandmother, a friend, a volunteer, and so much more.  Grammie was always very warm and giving.  Growing up, she would pick my younger brother and I up from school every day all through elementary and middle school.  She lived a long and happy life of 92 years.  I know she is having fun now with Mom, my uncle, and my great aunts and uncles (her brothers and sisters).
I love you always Grammie :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment