Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 In Review

As I look back on 2015, I can’t help but smile.  This is the year our beautiful daughter was born.  After a long journey to become pregnant, we met our sweet miracle girl on June 30th, and our lives were forever changed for the better. 
So many wonderful things have happened in 2015, including the following:

Births and Announcements
  • My cousin, Rach, had her twin boys in January
  • My friend, Lisa, had her baby girl in March
  • I had Gracie girl in June
  • My cousin, Aysha, had her daughter in July
  • My friend, Amanda, had her son in September
  • My friend, Koko, had her son in October
  • My friend Viviane, announced she is having a baby boy in January 2016
  • My cousin, Maliha, announced she is having a baby boy in January 2016 too

 Celebrations
  • My daddy got married to a wonderful woman who I absolutely love!
  • My big brother got married to a wonderful woman who I adore!  Love my new Sis!
  • My friend, Ali, got married in NY in July; unfortunately I couldn’t go because Gracie was not even 2 weeks old
  • I was lucky enough to have 6 baby showers!
Travel
  • January:  NYC to visit all my college friends
  • February:  Montana with family to go snowboarding, although I had to sit this one out since I was pregnant
  • April:  Palm Springs with my hubby for our baby moon
  • August:  Montana with the family including all the babies...Grace's first vacation and first time on an airplane!!

Misc.
  • Gracie celebrated some of her first major holidays, including, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
  • I celebrated 6 years in my career at Molina Healthcare
  • My hubby and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary with dinner at Morton's followed by the Ducks game (we had glass seats too!!!)
  • Ran/walked the Turkey Trot this year with 5 month old Gracie in the BOB jogger stroller...my first 5K post partum and her first 5K ever!
  • Dad sold his house, which is the house my brother and I grew up in...we had a final farewell party that was pretty epic! :)
  • Gracie took swim lessons for a few months and loved them! 
I'm sure there are other exciting happenings I forgot to mention, but I will just blame that on my mommy brain :)  2015 was an incredible year filled with so many blessings and new beginnings.  I look forward to see what 2016 has to offer!  Until then, have a safe and happy New Year's Eve tonight!








0 comments:

Post a Comment