Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy 1/2 Birthday, Gracie!


And just like that, my little monkey is 6 months old!  She loves chewing on her hands, grabbing her feet, and playing in curtains.  She loves to laugh and smile, and she thinks her dogs are the funniest things in the world.  She is constantly rolling over, so we have to keep a watchful eye on her.  She can sit unassisted for a good period of time but she prefers to stand.  I swear this girl is going to walk before she crawls.  Her favorite thing to do is bounce/jump.  She loves to grab everything and put it in her mouth {toys, mommy’s necklaces, spoons, paper, and more), except bananas or avocado.  Her favorite foods are peas, sweet potatoes, and butternut squash; she is not a fan of apples.  She lights up when she sees Mom and Dad.  She is approximately 17 pounds of pure happiness, and is the light of my hubby’s and my world.  Happy ½ birthday, my darling girl. Your daddy and I love you to infinity and beyond.













0 comments:

Post a Comment