Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Three Exciting Things!

There’s so much going on that I don’t know where to begin! I could probably write a long essay, so instead I am going to bullet today’s post and spare you the headache :)



1.  As I mentioned in my last post, Sean and I bought a house!!!!! We are so excited!!! It’s actually quite a cool story, and one I will tell later. Sorry guys. But I will tell you this...we are remodeling the kitchen and redecorating, so I’d rather wait until it’s done and I can share before and after pictures.


2.  Our wedding date can’t come soon enough! All the big things are done (dress, venue, photographer/videographer, florist, DJ, invitations, caterer, honeymoon)! We are so pumped!!!


3.  On the running front, I signed up for the Disneyland 1/2 marathon in September! This will be my only long race, because a) I don't have much time to train and b) I want to focus on the shorter distances. I do want to run this race though because Sean and I ran the DisneyWorld 1/2 in January, and running Disneyland will complete the "Coast to Coast" challenge!


Happy Tuesday!!
Mags

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you, girl! Congratulations on the house! Whoo hoo!

    I'll see you at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy/excited for you guys! What an exciting time! :) I can't wait to see pics of the new house!! When do you get to move in??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! I couldn't be more excited!!

    ReplyDelete