Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A couple 5Ks around the corner

Earlier in the week I signed up for the Seal Beach Run.  I ran it last year with Lisa (my Maid of Honor!) and we had a blast!  It’s not far from my house so last year we rode our bikes to the start line, ran the 10K, and rode home.  It was fabulous!  We are running again this year, but instead signed up for the 5K.

A couple weeks ago I finally wrote about my 2011 running goals which is to "stop and smell the roses" – enjoy the year and focus on shorter distances like 5Ks and 10Ks.  Needless to say I’m really excited to have a race on the calendar and with my MOH no less!  And I think her hubby (I was his best man in their wedding!) will join us on the run as well!



I’m also contemplating whether or not I should run the Angels 5K.  I ran it last year and loved it because runners get to run the bases at Angels Stadium and I'm a big Angels fan!  It was awesome!  I'm still not sure, so we’ll see…I’ll probably end up doing it :)

What are some races you have coming up?




0 comments:

Post a Comment