Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Releasing My Fears

Do you ever have one of those days when you feel discouraged and overwhelmed?  Today was one of those days for me.  Both work and personal things just seemed to add up and I felt so stressed and upset.  The stress of a project at work just amplified my feelings about what’s going on with me personally, making it a very difficult morning for me.  I spoke with my hubby and my cousin about this, and they both made me feel much better.  Things have a way of working out.  I've always been a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, and I just can’t see that reason…yet.  I have to remain hopeful, and I know that reason will present itself when the time is right.  After speaking with my hubby and cousin, I went to my “Words” board on Pinterest to which I pin inspiration quotes or messages.  Here are some that resonate with me today.

I have to release my fears and remain positive and hopeful that things WILL work out :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment