Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

4:45am? Piece o' cake! (Intervals + T-minus 1 month!)

I don't know why, but waking up at 4:45am is SO much easier than waking up at 5:30am for me.  I struggle getting out of bed at 5:30, however when my alarm goes off between 4:30-5am, I jump right out of bed!  I guess I'm just weird :)


Anyways, after I jumped out of bed, I went to the gym and ran intervals on the treadmill for 45 minutes (not including warm up/cool down)!  It basically went like this:
2 minutes @ 4mph
1 minute @ 5
1 minute @ 5.5
1 minute @ 6
1 minute @ 6.5
1 minute @ 7
1 minute @ 7.5
1 minute @ 8
Repeat 5 times


It definitely kicked my butt and I felt fantastic!  The time flew by with the constant change of speed, and I also had my handy dandy iPad.  I downloaded and watched the pilot episode of the new TV show "Grimm" which was awesome by the way!


On another note...Happy 1st of November!!!  Do you know what that means??  I'm getting married NEXT MONTH!!! Weeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited to be marrying my best friend and soul mate.  He is the love of my life and I couldn't be happier to marry him!!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment