Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving? In Two Days??

Yesterday I did a double workout, each with a lot of cardio and a lot of weights.  Today I feel great!!!  I'm sore, but it's that good sore one gets from really pushing oneself.  I love it!


Can you believe Thursday is Thanksgiving??  I sure can't!  Where has this year gone!?
I love Thanksgiving...running the Turkey Trot (last year's recap) with my family in the morning then spending the evening with them engaging in wonderful conversation and enjoying delicious food and terrific wine.  It's one of my favorite holidays because it's all about family, friends, and giving thanks.  There are many things to be thankful for this year :)  I will share my list with you on Thanksgiving Day.


Is anyone running a Turkey Trot?  How do you celebrate Thanksgiving?

0 comments:

Post a Comment