Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

A Very Busy Thanksgiving Week!

This year I didn't write a Thanksgiving post not because I didn't want to, but honestly because I was so busy.  Thanksgiving week was one of the busiest weeks I've had all year, and my time for writing a blog post slipped away.  My Thanksgiving week in a nutshell:
  • Friday 11/22:  My baby bro passed the CA bar! 
  • Saturday 11/23:  My big bro flew in for the week! 
  • Sunday 11/24:  Sibling night with the brothers celebrating big bro’s birthday and baby bro passing the bar!
  • Monday 11/25:  Doctor appointment then surprise birthday party for big bro with all the family!  This turned out to be one wild night!  So fun!
  • Tuesday 11/26:  My boss’s birthday celebration at work!
  • Wednesday 11/27:  JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE CONCERT!!  An early anniversary present from my wonderful hubby!!!
  • Thanksgiving Day:  Turkey Trot; Thanksgiving breakfast and Duffy boat ride to Mom’s spot; Thanksgiving cooking; Thanksgiving with my in-laws; then Thanksgiving with my family!
  • Friday 11/29-Monday 12/2:  Vegas with the whole family to celebrate my cousin’s 21st birthday, my big bro’s birthday, little bro’s bar passing, and Sean’s and my anniversary!
  • Tuesday 12/3:  Our 2nd anniversary!!!  Dinner at one of our favorite restaurants followed by a gondola ride through the canals while admiring Christmas lights!

Needless to say, it was one of the busiest and most fun-filled weeks ever!!  I love my family so much, and we always have the absolute best times together, and I am beyond grateful for that.



0 comments:

Post a Comment