Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Friday!!


1.  Last night I finished my spring semester of grad school!!  I am beyond stoked!!  Only 4 more classes to go and I’ll be an MBA!
2.  Tomorrow I’m throwing my future Sis a bridal shower!  I’ve been planning it for months and I’m so so so excited!  She’s going to love it and we are going to have a blast!!
3.  Four years ago today I graduated from college!  Since then I’ve started my career, begun earning my MBA, run 8 half marathons (something I never thought I’d do), married the love of my life, bought a house, have two adorable kitties, and so much more. I am so blessed. It’s amazing how quickly time flies when you’re having fun :)
4.  I have a few workouts planned this weekend including some running, biking, and maybe I’ll even get a swim in!  Triathlon training begins July 1, but why not start now for fun?!  This week I didn’t get many workouts in with work + finals + studying + research paper + final presentations, so I'm making up for it.
5.  And just because they're so dang adorable, I'm going to leave you with some pictures of our boys, Tantalum (silver baby) and Bagheera (brown baby) lounging around and playing with their feather <3

Have a wonderful weekend!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment