Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Two Months Ago....


Two months ago today I married my best friend.  I’ve never been so happy or felt so lucky in my life!  Everything about our wedding was breathtaking, including my handsome groom :)  The past two months have been the best two months ever!  I love being married!  We have so much fun together even if we’re doing laundry or something around the house!  We have date nights, we cook at home together, we go for walks around our neighborhood, we play with our kittens, we dance around the house and sing…we have FUN!  I love my husband and I love our life together.

To celebrate our 2 month wedding anniversary, tonight we’re going to the Melting Pot with our best friends David and Lisa for some yummy fondue and fun cocktails!  Cheers!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment