Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

What goes around comes around :) Good Karma


Call it kindness, call it coincidence, or call it karma.  Whatever you call it, it’s pretty cool.

Last week I gave away my bib for the LA 13.1 Half Marathon that I was unable to run.  Two days after I gave it away to Miss J, I got an email from a friend offering me her friend’s bib for the Disney TinkerBell half marathon on January 29th!  I was so stoked because I tried signing up for this race last fall and it was completely sold out.  It’s the inaugural race, which is so cool to be a part of, and it’s Disney!  I love Disney! :)  Of course I said yes!  My cousin is also doing it and I’m so pumped to be doing it with her and some other family!  And of course we’re dressing up!  Green tutus galore!  It’s going to be fun :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!!


1 comments:

  1. WOOHOOO!! Make sure to come see me at the Ifitness booth at the expo if your heading down there. I'll be there working all day Friday and Saturday!

    ReplyDelete