Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

A-mile-a-day in February!


With February rapidly approaching, it’s time I start thinking about my running goals for this year.  I am going to start out with a simple yet potentially-challenging goal:  to run at least one mile a day in the month of February.
On the one side, this seems quite simple -- just one mile, or 10-12 Maggie-minutes, of my day…totally do-able.  One the other side, this can be a potential challenge -- February is a busy time for me at work with our 2011 full year and 4th quarter earnings, the annual report, board meetings, etc.  Additionally, my spring semester of grad school starts, and all this can add up to very long days/nights.  Needless to say, I might be very tired and that one mile could seem like ten miles.  Despite these potential challenges, I WILL run at least one mile a day during the month of February!!


1 comments: