Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Goal: 100 Miles in April!

My younger brother’s friend is a big fitness dude.  He majored in Kineseology and now works for a company training elite athletes as well as amateurs and youths.  His goal for March is what inspired my goal for April, which is to run 100 miles.  I realize this is a very LOFTY goal for me, but I am conviced I can do it...or at least get pretty darn close!
I will tick each mile off as I go.  Thus far I have 10 miles on the books :)
So I actually drafted this post yesterday morning to post today, and last night my friend Kristy told me about something going on with Dailymile.com this month...they announced a challenge called "100 Miles in April"  How coincidental is that?!  I'm taking this as the universe telling me to get on board with this challenge and DO IT!  So let's do it!

Cheers to 100 miles in April!!!


2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, I love the goal! Get it gurrrl! Maybe that'll be my goal in May (after Boston!) haha... I look forward to watching your progress!

    ReplyDelete