Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

2011 Races

Happy Friday!
In recent posts I've written about focusing on 5Ks and maybe 10Ks this year, which is still my plan!  I've found some fun races, and there are definitely more I'd like to register for to hekp fill my year.  For now this is my 2011 race schedule:


Disneyland 1/2 Marathon -- January 8 (DONE!)
Seal Beach 5K -- April 2 (DONE!)
Saints on the Run 5K -- April 9
PCRF Cinco de Mayo 5K -- May 1
Palos Verdes 5K -- May 14
Billy Goat Hill Climb 1/2 Marathon -- June 18
City of Cypress 10K -- July 23
Disneyland 1/2 Marathon -- September 4 (I'll complete the Coast to Coast Challenge!)
Chapman 5K -- October 15
LB Turkey Trot 5K -- November 24


I threw in a couple 1/2 Mary's (Disneyworld I ran with my fiance!  It was his first and we had a blast!) but for the most part it's 5Ks.  It should be a fun running year :)


That's all for now!


1 comments:

  1. See you on the hill! And don't worry. There's lots of walking.

    ReplyDelete