Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Songs for Sunday

I realized I've never done a music post, with the exception of my very first blog post.  So here are some songs I'm listening to now.  They have awesome beats, and are fun to run to or just listen to while driving with the windows down :)  Enjoy!

Like a G6 by Far East Movement

Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida ft. David Guetta

Power by Kanye West

All I Do Is Win by DJ Khaled ft. Ludacris, Rick Ross, & Snoop

Hot Tottie by Usher ft. Jay-Z

Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons

Teenage Dream by Katy Perry (it's starting to get over played, but I still love it)

Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars

In For the Kill by La Roux (Skream remix)

Over by Drake

Not Giving Up On Love by Armin Van Buuren ft. Sohpie Ellis Baxter

Help I'm Alive by Metric

Crystalised by The XX (saw them at Coachella back in April and they were awesome!)

Erase Me by Kid Cudi ft. Kanye

And I'm still in love with Eminem's newest CD Recovery.  I can't get enough of every song on the album (although Love the Way You Lie is kind of getting over played on the radio :-P)

xoxo


1 comments: