Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

5am Run with Boyfriend!

My boyfriend and I have talked about running together for a long time now and we just never did it. So last night we decided this morning was the morning to start. He got to my house around 5:00am and after I finished getting my warm clothes on we were ready to hit the pavement. We got outside and I turned on my Garmin and it took forever to find the satellite this morning. It probably was the same amount of time, but it was 48 degrees out and my boyfriend and I were both ready to get running and warm up. Finally…satellite found! I programmed the interval workout option for today (run 14 walk 1 two times) and we were off. We started of nice and easy and began to feel our bodies warming up, although my nose never really got warm. Anyways, we were talking about anything and everything and just got carried away in our run that we didn’t even notice my Garmin beep when we were supposed to change paces. We couldn’t stop laughing…we were being so silly the whole time. Seriously, we are such goofballs together! It was great because I was wearing this bright green long sleeve Underarmour hoodie and I kept saying that I was a green monster alien completely with faces and noises! At 5am this was pretty funny! Here is the shirt:






And us at 5am!
Anyways, we had a great workout this morning. It was the perfect way to start my day. Oh, and as I walked outside my house, CSI: Miami was getting ready to shoot again. They film in my neighborhood a lot, and specifically at my neighbors house. It’s funny to see the MIAMI POLICE cars and new street signs like Palm Drive. Guess it looks like Miami here (and it’s a heck of a lot cheaper to film than flying the entire cast and crew to Miami and back)!
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment