Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

ABCs of Me


I saw this online the other day and thought it would be a fun post.  So without further adieu, here are the ABCs of me:
A – Age:  26
B – Bed size:  Cal King
C – Chore you hate:  Putting my clothes away (I don’t mind doing laundry, but putting them away is a pain)
D – Dog’s name:  Rugby
E – Essential start your day:  Drink a glass of water…it’s the first thing I do when I wake up (I always have a glass or bottle of water on my night stand)
F – Favorite color:  Pink!
G – Gold or Silver:  Silver
H – Height:  5’ 4"
I – Instruments you play:  None, I leave that to my hubby :)
J – Job title:  Market Analyst
K – Kid(s):  Not yet
L – Living arrangements:  Hubby and I live in our house with our puppy and kitty
M – Mom’s name:  Pat < 3
N – Nicknames:  Mags, Magpie, Maggers, Peanut, and many others
O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth:  When I was 3 years old, I became very ill with rotavirus while in Idaho with my family.  I was hospitalized for a week, and some extended family even flew up because they didn’t know if I was going to make it (I did thankfully!).  My mom and dad never left my hospital room.
P – Pet Peeve:  Drivers who cut me off then drive slower than me
Q – Quotes:  “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success that you seek.”  - Mario Andretti.  “Imagine with all your mind.  Believe with all your heart.  Achieve with all your might.” – Unknown.  “I love people who make me laugh.  I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh.  It is probably the most important thing in a person.” – Audrey Hepburn
R – Right or left handed:  Right
S – Siblings:  Yep, two brothers!
T – Time you wake up:  Around 5am
U- Underwear:   ;)
V – Vegetable you dislike:  None, I love them all!
W – Ways/Reasons you run late:  When I become so absorbed in what I am doing whether it’s checking email or playing with my pup
X – X-rays you’ve had:  Ankles, wrists, teeth (dentist x-rays count right?), knees
Y – Yummy food you make:  I love to cook so there are lots of things!  Tacos (my guac is very tasty), Cajun lime chicken, butternut squash risotto, spaghetti bake, mustard and brown sugar salmon, and more!  Oh, and I love baking (especially pumpkin pie and cupcakes!)
Z – Zoo favorite:  Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!



0 comments:

Post a Comment