Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!
2011 was an amazing year!  So much happened this year!!  I can't list everything, but here are some highlights:

  • Flew to Walt DisneyWorld in Florida with my hubby
  • Ran the DisneyWorld 1/2 Marathon (hubby's first 1/2!)
  • Bought a house and made it our home
  • Ran four 5Ks
  • Ran the Disneyland 1/2 marathon (CA) without training (oops!)
  • Completed Disney's Coast 2 Coast Challenge
  • Completed 2 semesters of my MBA program with flying colors
  • Celebrated our engagement with lots of festivities (Engagement party, 3 bridal showers, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner)
  • Gained a guardian angel.  I love you Grammie and miss you every day.
  • Visited five states (CA, FL, MT, NV, NY)
  • Danced with my daddy at my wedding
  • Married the love of my life <3
  • Honeymooned in Costa Rica (post and pics to come soon!)
  • Welcomed two beautiful kitties into our family
  • Celebrated our 1st Christmas as husband and wife :)
Two thousand and eleven was a memorable year.  The year started out tough with the loss of my Grammie, but she was with us every step of the way in all of our celebrations this year!  We had much to celebrate, and I just want to say thank you to my wonderful family and fantastic friends...you guys helped make this year what it was.  Cheers to 2012 being just as fantastic!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment