Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Three Things Thursday!


1.  Saturday I’m running the Chapman 5K!  As a grad student at Chapman, I was able to register for free!  What’s better than that.  I’m really excited because I’m running it with a couple of classmates, one of whom ran it last year with me.  I have no goals pertaining to the race.  Why?  Because this Saturday is a 7-mile training run, so I need to wake my bum up before the crack of dawn to get 4 miles in before the 8am 5K start, which I will cruise at my long run pace :)

2.  Pumpkins!!!  I LOVE all things pumpkin, and fall = pumpkins galore!  Pumpkin spiced lattes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin patches, pumpkin carving, pumpkin candles, etc!  What can I say, I heart anything pumpkin.  In fact, I discovered a new pumpkin treat at Whole Foods…it’s called “Pumpkin Pie” organic bar by Tasty Brand (and it sure is tasty!)

3.  Saturday is my first wedding dress fitting!  I tried it on when it first came in (and OMG I LOVE it!!!!), but this weekend I’m meeting with the bridal shop seamstress to get it hemmed.  Even with heels, it’s a little too long for my 5’4” stature.  I can’t wait to put that beauty on again, and even more for my future hubby to see me in it on our wedding day (so soon!!!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment