Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dear 13.1

Dear 13.1,


I can’t wait to meet you in February! I started preparing for our meeting on Monday so it’s only been 4 days, and I know that during the next nine weeks I will continue to prepare even harder. I have been wanting to meet you for a little over a year now, but I suppose I never had the courage to go the distance until now. I hung out with 5K a last week and we had a great time! That was our first meeting too, and it was very fun – weather was perfect and we were on the beach. But I think I want more…I’m ready for more…I’m ready to meet you. I know this will be a lot more work than with 5K, but I’m willing to put in the effort. I’ve come up with a great plan that will hopefully make our first meet easier. I will be meeting with 10K along the way, but that is all part of the journey to get to you.


Only 62 more days! I’m looking forward to it!


Love,
Mags




0 comments:

Post a Comment