Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Breakfast at Tiffany's MBA Grad Party!

This weekend my incredible cousin threw me a spectacular graduation party!

This past December, I completed my Masters program and earned my Masters in Business Administration from Chapman University.  (Cross #7 off my list!)  It took me 2 and a half years while working full time, planning a wedding then being a newlywed, maintaining some kind of running/workout schedule, raising two puppies, and losing my Grammie and my Mom.  When I think about it, I don't know how I did it!  I do know that I couldn't have done it without the support of my family and friends, especially after losing Mom.  She knew I was graduating in December, and that makes me happy.  She would be SO PROUD!  Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me the gift of education, the greatest gift of all.  I love you both!!

My cousin is so amazing that she offered to throw me a graduation party, and not only was it any kind of grad party, but it was a *Breakfast at Tiffany's* themed party!!!!  Audrey Hepburn is my idol, and Breakfast at Tiffany's and Roman Holiday are two of my all-time favorite movies.  Needless to say, I was elated about this idea, and I was going to dress up as Holly Golightly (I even have a replica tiara from the movie...told ya...I love Audrey!)

My cousin wouldn't tell me anything more than the theme, so I was blown away to show up on Saturday to the most incredible {Tiffany-blue} decorated party ever!  There were blue and white balloons, Tiffany-blue tulle around the table, the coffee table wrapped like a giant Tiffany's box, pearls flowing out of Tiffany-blue vases on every table, crystals, and the most exquisite cake I've ever seen that my cousin herself made (she is so dang talented)!  And on top of all that, my cousin's daughter painted me a beautiful canvas of Audrey as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's!

Here are some picture collages from the spectacular evening:



Thank you to my cousins for throwing me the most spectacular and memorable grad party!!  I love you so much!!



1 comments:

  1. Breakfast at Tiffany's MBA Grad Party looks spectacular. This décor was really fabulous and the color scheme is just so adorable. I also would be hosting a dinner party for my graduation celebration but it isn’t possible at our home so I just want to book the affordable outdoor event space in nearby area.

    ReplyDelete