Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

The kind of run that makes it all worth it :)



I woke up this morning feeling more refreshed than I had in nearly two weeks.  I drank some water, laced up my shoes and walked out into the darkness.  There still was no trace of the sun, and the air was crisp, cool, and dewy…fall is in the air.  I took off nice and easy, and I felt like I was gliding.  My breath was steady, my feet were light, and I just cruised.  Halfway through my planned 2-miles, I decided to run another mile because I didn’t want that feeling to end.  Everything felt so right!  I hadn’t had a run like that in while

Runs like these are the reason I love to run.  We all have tough runs, runs that may beat down our sprit and hurt our motivation, but it’s the runs like this that make all it all worth it.

Tomorrow I have a 5-miler planned, then my fabulous and creative cousins are throwing me a bridal shower!!!!  All I know is that there will be lots of pink (my favorite color!) and I have to wear white!  They are so talented and I can’t wait to see what they have in store!!!

Happy Friday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment