Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Bachelorette Weekend!!!

I don't even know how to explain how much fun I had during my bachelorette weekend!  My bridesmaids, mom, sis-in-law, aunt, cousins, friends, and I all went to Vegas Friday for my bachelorette weekend.  It seriously was the best weekend ever, filled with so much laughter and funI am so grateful to everyone who came, and so blessed to have such giving, loving, and kind people in my life.  I felt so special the entire weekend and I can't wait for the big day!!
My incredible maid of honor, Lisa, completely outdid herself with everything this weekend!  We stayed at the fabulously chic Cosmopolitan in a suite on the 58th floor overlooking the Strip and the Bellagio water show!  It was breathtaking and we could even hear the music from the water show!
My MOH, 2 bridesmaids and I flew early Friday morning...8am flight to be precise!  We started with mimosas and bagels at 6:30am pre-flight!
Mimosas at 6:30am, my dad blasting music for us in the background!
Let the bachelorette festivites begin!!

Lisa got us "Bride" "Maid of Honor" and "Bridesmaid tanks to fly in, and then she made everyone who came with us tanks for Saturday night's lingerie shower in our suite and the party!
 The top Lisa made for everyone as one of the favors :)
Koko, Lisa, Me, Kelly in our Bridal tanks having just landed in Vegas!
@ the Chandelier Bar drinking a "Buzz Button" (weird but so good! you eat a flower
that makes your mouth tingly then drink a margarita-like cocktail)
with my mom, sister-in-law, and bridesmaids
It was incredible!  I also received a bridal crown with a veil, a shot glass diamond ring, a shot glass necklace, Bride pin, a couple different sashes to wear over the weekend, a lei with fun things attached (use your imagination), and we all received personalized martini glasses with pink and black polkie dots, dice wine stoppers, and so much more!
Thank you Lisa, for the amazingly awesome and generous favors you gave us!!!
 My incredible Maid of Honor, Lisa you are the BEST!
Me and Koko...I've known this girl since 3rd grade <3
 Kelso and Maggle Rock
Me and my Sis-in-law :)

Friday night we had dinner at the delicious Sushi Samba at the Palazzo.  If you love sushi, you will swoon over this place.  It was sensational!
@ Sushi Samba at the Palazza
This is where I received my Scavenger list...it was a list of about 30 things to do like ask a guy for a condom, get a guy to buy you a Blue Moon then tell him it's your fiance's favorite beer, get a picture of a guy's gf or wife from his wallet, etc.  There were some pretty hilarious things on the list!!

The rest of the night was spent at the pool club Marquee at the Cosmopolitan, and trying to check things off my scanvenger list and hanging with my girls.  I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time!

Saturday was a blast!  I got us all a cabana by the pool so we lounged and laughed all day before going back to nap and get ready for the night of Festivities for Mags.

Me and my cousin Rachel wearing our custom swarofski
swimsuits designed by my dear friend BritB, BeachCandy Swimwear
Lisa threw me a lingerie shower in our suite complete with catered dinner and a signature Maggie Cocktail!  We all drank "Maggie's" while I opened my presents :)


Of course the night wouldn't be complete without quizzes!!  Lisa quizzed everyone about me, leaving no category uncharted, and she quizzed me about my fiance!  Damn I know him well ;)  Better than anyone he says.  Speaking of my fiance, I saw a Star Wars slot machine and HAD to take a picture for him:

I won't divulge every little detail, but the entire weekend was without a doubt the best bachelorette ever!  I had the BEST time of my life and won't ever forget it!  Thank you to Lisa, for going above and beyond, and to my bridesmaids (Viv and Ali we missed you!!!*), my dear mommy who is a rockstar!, my aunt and cousins, and my friends for making my bachelorette weekend one to remember!!  I love you all so much!!

*Two of my five bridesmaids live in NYC and are throwing me an east coast shower/bachelorette this coming weekend!  I'm so looking forward to that!!!


Love,
Mags


1 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks like such a blast — I love Las Vegas! Glad you had a great time. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete