Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life is Great!

It has been two weeks since I last blogged and so much has happened!

I just celebrated my quarter of a century birthday, and my birthday weekend was spent moving into our house!!! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! My family and friends helped me move, and man, if we never have to move again (which we probably wont!) I would be so happy! Moving is a pain in the butt. But it feels so great to have our own house…it’s feels like home :)
Just before the move, Sean surprised me for my birthday and took me to Vegas! I LOVE Vegas and usually go a couple times a year but hadn’t been in just about a year. I really wanted to go, so my fiancĂ©, being the amazing man he is, took me to Vegas!! We stayed at the Hard Rock (super cool hotel) and lounged by the pool all day. It hit 113 degrees and luckily we had a cabana so we could escape into the shade if we needed…plus, our cabana had misters! Woohoo!

I’ve been working out a lot at the gym focusing on strength (arms, legs, back, shoulders, core), and my running is still sadly on the back burner. I’ll warm up on the treadmill, but I haven’t gotten a good “long run” in lately. Honestly, the days I’m not with my trainer, I’m either working (40-60 hours a week) or going to class. Any free time is spent driving to and from class, unpacking, or sleeping. If only there were more hours in a day… :) But I couldn’t be happier!


On another note, I can’t believe this weekend is the 4th of July holiday weekend!!! Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?

Love,
Mags


2 comments:

  1. That is so great that Sean surprised you with a trip to Vegas! AWESOME. And huge congrats on the new house!!! ::jealous:: Weez and I are moving into our new apartment together in late july and we cannot WAIT! Yay! Happy 4th of July Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th and congrats on the house!

    ReplyDelete