Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mud Run Tomorrow!!

Tomorrow is the San Diego Mud Run and I couldn't be more pumped!  A lot of my friends have done it and absolutely loved the experience, saying it was one of the most fun times ever!


If you are unsure what a Mud Run is, here is the description straight from the San Diego Mud Run's site:


"The Mud Run is a challenging 5K run with hills, tire obstacles, river crossings, 4-foot walls with mud, tunnel crawls, slippery hill climbs, and 3 mud pits."


I am racing with my boyfriend, my cousin, and her husband and we all can't wait!  Even after looking at all the pictures from previous years and memorizing the course, we're still a little unsure as to what to expect.  It will sure be an adventure!!!


The course:



One of the obstacles:



Not only are there mud pits, but walls to climb over, hills to run up and down, barrels to crawl through, etc.  I can't wait!  Our team name is, "WE LIKE IT DIRTY" (pun intended!) and I made shirts for us to wear.  I designed the image from the mud run logo and included the words Mud Run and our team name:






And here's a close up of the image:




It should be pretty fun!  My boyfriend and I are going to cruise down to SD early tomorrow morning and meet up with my cousin, get our bibs, and put our clean clothes in the lockers for afterwards.  Our race clothes sure will NOT be coming home with us...it's a good thing I have an old beat up pair of running shoes...perfect for tomorrow!


I'll be taking a ton of pictures!  Eeee I can't wait!  :)


PS-Today is my brother's birthday!!  Happy Birthday Big Brother!!!! <3


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment