Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Happy 1st Birthday, My Darling Gracie!

Happy 1st birthday to my Gracie! From the moment I first laid eyes on you one year ago, I felt an indescribable love that I never knew existed. I love you with every inch of my being, and I am so blessed that you chose me to be your Mommy. You light up your dad’s and my lives more than you will ever know. You are the most happy, loving, kind, energetic, beautiful, strong, goofy, and charismatic person, and you radiate love and light to all those around you. I have loved watching you grow this past year and sharing your “firsts” with you, and I look forward to what this next year brings. I love you with all my heart, Monkey. I met you on June 30 last year, but the truth is, I’ve loved you my whole life. Happy 1st birthday my love<3


Love,
Mommy




0 comments:

Post a Comment