Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winner of the Love 2 Run necklace!!!

Today I got back from a magical trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida with my fiance!  We had a blast!  We ran the half marathon yesterday, which was Sean's first one and he did so well!  I'll post a recap soon.  We also probably walked at least 15 miles each day for the four days prior just from walking around each Disney park!  I almost need a vacation from our vacation :-P

Well, I am pleased to announce the winner of my very first giveaway!  The winner of the beautiful "Love to Run" necklace by Jessica's Gifts is Claire from Take*Two!
Congratulations Claire!  Email me at Love2Mags@gmail.com with where you'd like me to ship it :)

Happy New Year!


6 comments:

  1. How cool is that! I've never won anything! I'll shoot you an email tonight. And tell Sean congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your half-marathons! Can't wait for the full report.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh jealous! I ran the full last year. I so loved this race and hope to do it again next year. CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to hear all about it! Hope to see you soon out there on a Sole Runners run!

    ReplyDelete